New blog here
I hoping for this blog to last longer than all my other blogs. I'm trying my best to keep this entertaining as well as informational (not too much I hope).
I'll just spill the beans here for you all. I've got a job interview on Thursday with Hawaiian Airlines. Before you start teasing, I'm gonna be a "steward". Hopefully it goes well. Details later, after the interview.
Valentine's Day is coming up... which explains my weird behavior now that I think of it. I've been reminiscing happy moments in the past. Y'know the stuff that makes you warm and fuzzy inside, like when you're (ahem) infatuated with someone. Each one is unique and I'm able to make comparisons with some clarity. These thoughts then lead me to the "what if's..." For example, what if I did this, etc.
Okay, now I've gone astray from the original purpose of this blog. Let me tinker on it some more....frack....
I'll just spill the beans here for you all. I've got a job interview on Thursday with Hawaiian Airlines. Before you start teasing, I'm gonna be a "steward". Hopefully it goes well. Details later, after the interview.
Valentine's Day is coming up... which explains my weird behavior now that I think of it. I've been reminiscing happy moments in the past. Y'know the stuff that makes you warm and fuzzy inside, like when you're (ahem) infatuated with someone. Each one is unique and I'm able to make comparisons with some clarity. These thoughts then lead me to the "what if's..." For example, what if I did this, etc.
Okay, now I've gone astray from the original purpose of this blog. Let me tinker on it some more....frack....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home